March 10, 2016

It's Another Girl!!!



I am currently 21 weeks along and I am feeling great! Everyday I pray for enough energy to keep up with Lydia and enough health to help this sweet baby grow. During my 20 Week Midwife appointment I had an ultrasound and found out that this sweet baby is a girl! To be completely honest, I thought that I was having a boy. It made me a little nervous because everything would be new and different, but also exciting because everything would be different. Well, we are definitely having a girl and we are thrilled! I am relieved because I don't need to buy anything new and that will save us money (which is always nice). 
We are still renting a house here in Ashton because we are waiting for our house in Cambridge to be sold. *fingers crossed* that it will get sold soon!!! The space we live in currently is comfortable, but the bedrooms are insanely small. I am praying everyday that our house will sell soon so we can move forward and progress here in Ashton. We love it here and hope to stay here forever!

No comments: