March 21, 2016

Gender Reveal


I forgot to put this picture on my last post, but here is the gender reveal! When I was 20 weeks pregnant I went to the midwife clinic and had the ultrasound. Afterward I wanted to do something special so I asked my friend to take a few pictures for me. Learning about this little one's gender was a surprise for Karl and me. We really thought we'd be having a boy, and we have had time to let the idea of another girl sink in and we are thrilled!!! 
I can already tell that she has a feisty personality because I have been feeling her kick since I was 10 weeks pregnant. The midwife didn't believe me, but I didn't care. I KNOW what I felt. She kicks and wiggles all day long and I love every minute of it. I can remember when I was pregnant with Lydia and she rarely ever kicked. She moved a lot, but only kicked once in a while. This girl will move around and get comfortable, but once I'm comfortable she finds a new place to hang out. I have a feeling she will stretch my belly as far as it will go. haha! 
Exercising during this pregnancy has been amazingly helpful! I have more energy on the days I work out and I feel more upbeat and happy. When I sleep I feel like I get more rest because I allow myself to get tired. (I hope that makes sense.) I am grateful to be healthy and happy and so grateful for this pregnancy! We have truly been blessed!!!

No comments: