September 1, 2016

She's here!!

Announcing the arrival of our newest family member Joslyn Dahle! She joined our family on July 13, 2016 at 4:04pm and was 7lbs 11oz and 20.5in long. She is absolutely perfect and so was my pregnancy, labor, and delivery with her. My plan was to do a natural birth because I received an epidural with Lydia and I did it!!! IIIII did it. It was amazing. When the midwife told me that I was only 6cm dilated I was discouraged, and then Joslyn was born in less than 20min. Amazing!!! They put me in the tub to help me to relax and before I knew it I had the urge to push. They rushed me back to the bed and she was out after 2 pushes. I am truly grateful for how the whole process happened. I had Karl, Lisa (best friend), Marie (midwife), and Janelle (nurse) all there to support and help me. They all did their individual jobs perfectly and I am so grateful I had THAT team with me that day. Thank you to all!!!!
Picture time!!!



This is my best friend Lisa Orme and she is a wonderful human being.







Karl (hubby), Marie (midwife), and Janelle (nurse)










We are a family of 4!!!



No comments: