September 14, 2013

Still updating...haha!

More events:
~During Spring Break Anne Marie went to New York City and met up with her parents, sister, and brother there. She loved the big city and she loved seeing them again! The first pic is her mom May Kirsti, her sister Karen Martine, and her brother Filipe.
~ For FFA we went to State Leadership Conference in Twin Falls and it was a blast. When kids weren't in competitions they were going to all the leadership sessions. I had to go to the sessions as the chaperone while Karl took them to their competitions. Being part of the FFA is fun, but it's also hard work. 
~ I went home to Illinois for a little less than a month and it was a much needed trip for me. I had a lot of fun and I was so glad I was able to go to my best friend's wedding and my sister's wedding. In between I went to my sister's concerts and gave talks at church and at young women events. I also got pink eye and got sick, but the trip was still worth it. It would have been even better if Karl was able to go with me, but he had to stay here with Anne Marie and also to teach school.
 
 
~While I was in Illinois Anne Marie had a big event, PROM! 
 
~I mean, we always had fun while she was here. I even made lots of yummy treats because I was motivated to be a better "mom". haha! Here's me eating monkey bread.

No comments: