September 16, 2013

The Last of the Updating! Yay!!!

Okay, now we're to the point of the summer activities and all of those updates.
~First, we went to Idaho Falls for Karl's brother's wedding. His wife is such a sweet lady and she is a perfect addition to the Dahle family.
 
~As Dahles we try to have as much fun as possible. We went on a few white-water rafting trips.
~We also went boating a lot this summer. 
 
~And who doesn't enjoy fishing?
 
~For the Fourth of July we went to the 7 Devils and went hiking. That was quite the adventure and accomplishment. We went back in 2011, but I don't think it gets any easier...
 
~Karl had his birthday and I made him a Reese's Pieces Cake that looked like a basketball. It was pretty cool. 
~We went to the FFA Officer Retreat and that was a blast! We took the kids up to McCall and we camped, fished, boated, and ate lots of food. We also did the work that was needed there and we had some fun. 
~Toward the end of July I was a judge for the scholarship pageant here and I loved it! The ladies were wonderful and it was such a fun day for me. Not to mention, I got some free stuff! 
~For Pioneer Day our ward had a camp out and I had the primary kids sing some pioneer songs for it. They played some games and we ate a lot of food. Like we always do! haha! They had so many different dutch oven meals to choose from.
~The Washington County Fair was a busy for Karl as the Ag Teacher and he enjoyed it for sure. We both entered in projects and got ribbons for them. He helped all the kids with their animals and then the rodeo was so fun to watch, as always. We also helped in the FFA Alumni Concession stand for some of the nights. 
~My birthday came up and it was fun. We ran errands and went out to eat. Just a regular day!
~We went to the Western Idaho Fair for the kids to do livestock judging and then we rode rides the rest of the day. Some of us threw up and others had a blast. Some rides made me scared and others I had a lot of fun on. It was great! 
~School started and it's nice to be back on a regular schedule. I have 5 students that I'm teaching piano and voice to, and so far they love it! I keep busy by that, by helping Karl when he needs it, and by volunteering at the library. 
~We had the FFA Pool Party and the Greenhand BBQ and those were both fun events. I love all the activities that the kids get to do to keep them involved. 
~A little bit about me...my mom introduced me to a website where I am able to learn a lot. It is called metaphysicalwisdom.com and it is amazing! I am learning so much about myself and the energy around me. 
~Last week was Homecoming Week and the kids had fun dress up days and the football game and dance were a blast. We went to both and we were so tired on Saturday morning...haha!
 
 
 I think that is the last of the updates. phew!

No comments: