November 28, 2014

1 Month Update

 On November 9, 2014 Lydia Dahle was blessed by Karl at church. I am so grateful for all those who came to Lydia's blessing. It was such a crazy and fun filled day!!! I'm glad that my mom could fly out and my brother Brandon and sister Nicole could come. Some of Karl's family came and then we had a good bunch of friends that came as well. Afterward we had a luncheon at Mort's house and that was so fun! We ate food, hung out, and played games. My kind of day. 
 Our little lady wore the blessing dress that I wore when I was a baby and that was so special for me! 
We had as many important and loving men in the circle laying their hands on Lydia. It was a special day for the priesthood to be used so our Father in Heaven could bless our beautiful daughter. Her spirit is so sweet and special. We are truly delighted to raise this gorgeous girl and to have her part of our family. Heavenly Father must really love us since he's willing to let us raise this girl in righteousness. We are blessed to have her in our lives. 
She turned 1 month November 10, 2014 and it's amazing how fast time has flown by. She's getting so big and is so loved. She is so precious and each day we see her chill personality that she has had even in the belly. She's such a good baby! I am one lucky mama! She can't sleep through the night, but her sleep cycles got better since the blessing day. She is such a cutie and we are thrilled to see how she's growing and changing. 

No comments: