December 29, 2015

Family Pics 2015

We had a of fun taking these pictures! I am really pleased with how they turned out since we did them ourselves. It pays off to have a nice camera, I guess. I just love how it displays the beautiful Autumn weather here in Ashton. 


Say, "Cheese!" 

I am so grateful for this man. He is such an amazing father to our sweet Lydia! Anyone who meets him knows how awesome he is. He's loving, caring, serving, kind, sweet, smart, handy, close to God, and so much more. I am blessed to have him as my eternal companion and best friend!



We found a campchair in her size at the house we took this at and Karl fell in love with how "outdoorsy" it made her look. haha!

This was my favorite picture (as far as the lighting goes) but Lydia wasn't looking up. :( That's ok...we still made memories here! 

No comments: